terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2011

Tired

Hello everyone! How is everything?
Well, I've been really tired these days. Maybe because I went to bad quite late, maybe because last weekend was too many parties or maybe because I'm getting older (I don't believe in this one hahaha).
The Halloween was so much fun! On Saturday the streets was so full of people dressed up and the clubs were already denying people to enter. Besides of all, we had a great good time!
I've been looking to a blog from a guy that is travelling for 5 years now. And do you know how he can pay for everything?? With a blog and some books that he writes!!!
It's so amazing! He could travel all over the world and sharing this experience with other people he could make money enough to keep travelling!!
A few days ago we had lunch with some friends in a restaurant. When we were there, I heard a really nice music playing in the radio, but nobody knew the name of the song. I had already heard that song in some clubs that I've been but never cared about asking someone about it. So I decided that I would search for it until I find it. And it was what I did. I think I stayed like an hour searching in different places, trying to guess some parts of the music and then I finally found it.
For my surprise, the band that plays it, was one of the bands I've watched in the Oxygen, the festival that I went on Dublin. And to make it worse, one of the few pictures that I took in the festival, was in the front of they show, which in that time was a band that I didn't know. It's so funny how the things happens sometimes, isn't it?
Today we had dinner with my classmates in a Indian restaurant. I love it! The food is sooooooo nice! The mixture of flavors, like spicy with vegetables was so good! And we drank a Indian beer, which had nothing special. Afterwards, we went to my friends house where was happening a prohibited party. We, students that live in students house, are not allowed to make parties in our houses, but sometimes it happens. Once I have already put in 12 people in my room and it was really fun! So we stayed there for a couple of hours and was really nice until John (the principal of the School) called Johan (my friend) and asked him to put everybody out of the house. I'm pretty sure that tomorrow John will call Johan for a chat in his office, what is pretty bad.
Well, I think it's my time to go now. This week will be really busy!
Tomorrow I have a tour around the BBC Bristol and afterwards the school will take us to a Salsa! And I could not be tired for that, right?
Take care everyone!
xx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário