quarta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2011

Strange night!

Hey fellows! How is everything?
This night was a really strange night. I don't know if it was because of the Indian food or because the beers, or the mix of the beer and the food.
I woke up at 1am and couldn't come back to sleep again. When i could sleep again I started to dream with a lot of crazy things.
I dreamed about a car accident which I broke my arm (what a irony!) but this time it was the right arm. It was so real that I had to check if it was really broken or not when I woke up.
I dreamed that I was in Brazil, driving a car through Sorocaba's streets with my classmates inside the car. I drove the car on some nails in the ground (I know, very stupid) and I lost control of the car. We crossed a traffic lights that was in the red and hit a wall. After that I remember that my arm was broken and we went to the hospital. Afterwards I woke up to check if it really happened or not.
Well, apart the dreams, we made a tour in the BBC Bristol today! And it was absolutely amazing!
In the final part of the tour, we recorded a novel in the radio. So funny! I have it recorded in my iPod and I will se if I can upload it in the blog!
Tonight is salsa night with the school!
So, see you later!!!

Um comentário: