sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011

Attention, Zombies ahead!

Here is a fact that I forgot to tell you guys.
On Friday afternoon, I went to the city centre with Mohamed. By the time we were there, a lot of zombies started to appear in the streets. But it wasn't like a group of ten zombies walking, there was a lot of them wandering around.
We stayed approximately 50 minutes just watching the whole group, that we think it was around 500 people, scaring the people in the streets.
I will upload some pictures then you can have a look!























So it was like this that I felt in the middle of a zombie infestation (left4dead).
I know that some of my friends will think this when they see this pictures! hahaha
Take care everyone!

Um comentário:

  1. Yoo mate! I just arrived from the cruise, i could not see your posts over there... since the first photo i remembered Left4Dead.. huaheuheaue
    I think this infestation happened to promote The Walking Dead series, wasn`t it? If you don`t know this serie, you need to see it...

    ResponderExcluir