domingo, 13 de novembro de 2011

Autumn Walk

Welcome back guys!
Yesterday, my ex host-sister, Holly, invited me to go for an Autumn Walk around Bristol. She arranged with Ash (one of the her sisters) and some friends of them. So we met at the Suspension Bridge around midday and went to the Ashton Court which is a private park but open to the public.
The view was awesome! In the Autumn, the leaves fall and change colors from green to yellow. It's so different because the ground is covered with leaves and its colors contrasts with the colors of the leaves which haven't fallen yet. I'm putting up some pictures as you can see what I'm talking about.
We were really lucky because this day the weather was so good! We stayed around 3 hours in the park enjoying an unusual sunny time in this part of the year. In the park, there are some wild deer living.
It's so strange because they are free in the park and the hart have really big antlers. I was thinking if anytime happened that one of them attacked a person but Ash told me that they are really shy and run when you approach.
After all, it was a really nice Autumn Walk around the park. After staying here for 6 months, it was the first time that I was there!
See you later guys!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário