quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2011

The Cambridge Speaking Exam

Hi guys, how are you?
Well, today was my speaking exam! In my point of view, it was quite nice!
I was a little bit nervous but I hope this hadn't influenced in the result.
For those who don't know the exam I'll explain it here.
In the room, there is two examiners. One in the back who doesn't ask anything to you and just write somethings  down and the other which is the one who interacts with you. Doing the exam with you, will be another student, who in my case was a Korean girl, whose name is Yonji.
In the first part, she asks you about your daily life and about what you do in your country and other things to know something more about you. In this part you don't speak with your partner.
In the second part, she will ask you separately to discuss about 3 pictures, comparing and contrasting them, and answer two questions about it. Like in the first part, you don't interact with your partner.
After you have answered your questions, the examiner will ask your partner a question about the three pictures that you had. And the opposite way is the same.
In the third part, you'll have to discuss with your partner about a group of pictures and answer two questions about them. This is the part that you have to interact with your partner and usually when you have to find an agreement about one of the answers (what could be a little bit difficult).
After that, they will start to ask you questions about the main subject of the exam (mine was professions). So they asked if it's important to being updated with the latest news, and another questions that I can't remember at the moment.
After that you're free!
It's like a heavy weight that was removed from my back. But I now that the real problem will come next week in the writing / reading / listening / use of English (this is the hell!!) exams.
I hope I'll managed to do my best on those!

Tomorrow I'll take another exam: BULATS. This is an exam focused on Business vocabulary. But in these case, I receive the results just after I have finished it. So wish me good luck!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário