sexta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2011

Blue Glass, Feelings, BULATS and 3000 visitors

Hi guys! How are you?
Today is the last day of Stella in British lands. I wish to her a great journey back home and see you soon truta!

Yesterday we went to the Bristol Blue Glass factory for a tour as a social programme of the school. It was surprisingly to see the techniques which they used to mold the glass in so many different forms, varying from angels to penguins.
The blower was a guy from Poland who had a great ability to mold the glass into different shapes and sizes. It remembered me of the time that I was working in the Wheaton Brazil, a company which produces glass recipients for a huge variety of applications. But what amazed me was the price of the pieces. To bring one angel home, you would have to pay around £40!! Crazy, right??

When I was in the bus coming back from the factory, I realised that the city was all decorated with blue lights and Christmas trees everywhere. And I don't know why, but the thought that I have just only one more week of classes popped into my mind and made me feel sad. Bristol is a lovely city, with beautiful green areas, places to enjoy a sunny day and to have great fun in the night. But like happened with Gabi and Stella, my time is coming too. In exactly 20 days, I'll be taking my flight back to Brazil. Yeahhh buddy, I remember like it was yesterday when I arrived here in Bristol and I thought "Oh my god, I have 24 weeks to stay in these place and visit as many places as I would like!". But now it is the end of this long journey which changed my life. But like I said to Gabi, the dream is over and it's time to wake up and come back to our lives, but never forget that other nights will come and with them new dreams.

Changing totally the way, I did the BULATS exam on Thursday and I'm really happy to announce that I got the highest mark possible: C2! The C2 is like the the proficiency level in Business English and I hope that this certificate will help me to find a good job in the future!

In addition, I would like to announce that the blog reached 3000 views!! A month has passed since the 2000 views as achieved. Again, thanks for all of you who contributed with this!

Take care everyone!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário