sábado, 10 de dezembro de 2011

CAE, Last Week and Dublin

I can't deny. This was the most strange week ever in Bristol. A mix of feelings that it's impossible to describe to you guys.
Firstly I had the CAE On Wednesday. Was quite difficult, specially the listening, but I hope I managed to pass.
After the exam, was just celebration. Parties everywhere, pubs, pints and clubs.
We had the last school party on Thursday. I went dressed up as Father Christmas and it was so funny! Everyone was there, from students to teachers.
Well, after that I think that I don't have to say that the sadness was living with us in those last hours in Bristol. Every goodbye was full of tears and promises that might never became true, but this doesn't mean that they were lies.
I must say that I keep with me, small pieces of everyone that I have known since I arrived in Bristol. Moments that I will never forget! So the only thing that I could say is: thank you! For everything, for nothing, just thank you!
Well, today I caught a flight to Dublin. And here I'm. Dublin is such an amazing city! It has a great atmosphere.
After making the check in, we went to Temple Bar, which is the most famous pub here. What a great place! Live music, really warm compared with the 1 Celsius degree outside and really friendly people there. I wasn't expecting that the Irish were so nice! But was a good surprise.
Now I'm laying in my bed at the hostel. Take care everyone!
Cheers mate!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário