domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

What a week!

This week was so full of everything! A lot of happy moments and some sad ones.

It was my friend (Claudia) birthday. We had dinner in a restaurant and afterwards we went to drink in a park. We had a lot of fun that night! 

This week I received two really bad news. One here in England and one from Brazil. Those news have something in common: both of them are related to the health of a member of the family of a good friend.
I'm not going to say their names in respect of them, but what I'm going to do is to declare here my support for them. You'll know if you're one of them.

On Thursday in this following week, I'm going to have my mock speaking exam. I will make a group with Wonho (a guy who is from Korea and is in my class), and we'll be examined by a teacher that I never heard about it. The whole speaking exam must not take more than 20 minutes. So I have half of this, expecting that me and Wonho are going to share the twenty minutes, to convince the interviewer that I deserve an A! hahahahaha Really hard job actually!

This weekend was Gabi's last one in Bristol! She is going back to Brazil on Saturday. So me, Gabi and Stella went to the Browns to have the last English Afternoon Tea and scones. In fact, we just had the scones and decided to not drink the tea. We spoke about a lot of things, about how we changed since we arrived here in Bristol. After the Afternoon Tea, we went to the same park that I've been with my friends in the picture above. We stayed there for a couple of minutes and headed back home.
Gabi, I wish you all the best! I'll miss you here truta!

See you later guys!

Editing: Scone is like a mini cake that you open it and put cream and strawberry jam! It's very nice and typical English one.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário