quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011

2000!

No, I'm not talking about the year! It's because this blog reached 2000 views!
I have only published 36 posts which give for each post an average of 55 views! Actually I know that this number does not represent it, even more knowing that there was a time that I stopped with the posts and some people was still accessing the site to check if I had published any post.
I'm pretty sure about who helped this blog to reach this number, and I just want to say "Muito obrigado!".
Today I went to a barber shop to have my hair cut. And this time, the barber was a guy from the South Africa (with a really strange hair, what make me feel quite nervous about the hair cut).
Ok, hair cuts a part, we start to chat about it and we discovered how similar South Africa is to Brazil. He said many things that I could easily connect with another in Brazil. Like the unbalanced society, the poverty and the criminality.
Now your probably thinking that we only talked about bad things right? Wrong! And after a while discussing these problems we reached a point that we could agree to each other without doubt: despite all these problems, Brazilians and South Africans are a really happy people, what contrasts directly from the European ones.
We could be in the worst situation ever, but we have strength to turn it over.
It's really amazing how some people say something or do something that makes you think about it. It has been happening quite a lot here in England, and maybe this is one of the things that in the end will make the difference between the "old" Rapha and the "new" one.
Cheers!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário