quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2011

Halloween

Hey guys, how are you?
It's Halloween time in Europe! There's a lot of Halloween parties happening for all over Bristol and tonight will be the school one.
I know that sounds very stupid but I will dressed up like a... super hero! hahahaha
Like the other time, I will go with another friend dressed as a super hero too, but this time is Mohamed. He will go as Robin and I as Sr. Incrível.
Tomorrow will take place in Bristol an attempt to break the World Record of the most number of people dressed up as skeletons drinking in a pub! hahaha I will buy my skeleton costume and help this attempt to be successful! hahaha
Take care everyone!

Um comentário:

  1. HUAehauehauheau... bring a picture of Seu Madruga to help you! haeuhaeueaheu

    ResponderExcluir