quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

English, English and English

Today one of my teachers asked my: "Why don't you restart to write in your blog, but now in English?". And it really makes me think about it.
I know that writing is one of my weakness and this could be reason for failing in the exam, so I would ask to myself: "Why?".
And the answer is: "I don't know the fucking why!" hahahaha
Actually this blog was made as a link between me and everyone that I left in Brazil but its magic was lost in the way and sadly for many weeks I thought that this blog had no reason to be written again.
I didn't feel like writing whether I stayed at home or whether I had made something amazing so I stopped a few months ago.
But now, I'll make this as my writing practice. Doesn't matter who like it or not!
I'm sorry Dad. I'm sorry Mom. But now I have to sprint otherwise I will lose the race!
It's good for me (I'll practice my writing) and will be good for you (will be reading all these ball-shits that I usually write).
Do you want to collaborate? Why don't you comment in English?
Wow! I just saw that Steve Jobs, the Apple co-founder, died today. That isn't a good news for those who likes technology, is it?
After that I have to go. (it's almost half past one, so it's time to go to bed!)
Take care!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário