sábado, 8 de outubro de 2011

The Party and Stella's Brithday

Hey guys! Welcome back!
The School Party was quite fun. Everybody was so surprise with my costume of William Wallace.
A lot of people in the streets came to me and screamed "Freeeedoooooomm!" like he did in the Brave heart movie.
A Scottish girl thanked me for represent the Scotland so well. So was so pleased to see someone that is not from her country dressed up like one of their national heroes.
Below you can see a picture taken of my friend Mohamed from South Arabia, me and my kilt and Robbert dressed as a little girl.
It's been very cold and windy in Bristol these days, so you probably noticed that I had had some problems with my legs that day. Nothing that a couple of pints of beer wouldn't have helped.

Yesterday I went with some friends to a pub called Brass Pigs in the Clifton Triangle. But this time with no costumes! We stayed there for an hour maybe two and then headed to a small club called Agora. Agora is free-entrance club where everyone go for a cheap night, usually after some drinks like we did.
But this time was different!
We met the owner of Agora, who is Turkish and the name I don't remember, and he started to give us champagne for free! Maybe (for sure!) the reason why was because Gabi and Stella were with me and he was trying to please them and another reason could be because today is Stellinha's birthday and when turned midnight yesterday everyone was giving her happy birthday and the guy could had given the bottles as presents, but I don't believe in that possibility.
Today we had lunch in the Roo Bar and came back to my house to make a cake. We bought these ready mixtures for cakes that you can find easily in the supermarket. And I must say that: the cake was amazing!
Stella had a surprise with a video that was made by her friends in Brazil to give her happy birthday. It was so nice!
Now here I'm! Writing to you to tell about these days in Bristol.
Like the poet would say: Tonight is the night!
See ya!

Um comentário:

  1. Aooooowww brow!!
    Is the first i was thinking Stella was the beer! hauehaeuhaeaue
    Will.I.Am now is a poet? Since when? haueihaeihaeiauhea

    ResponderExcluir