quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

Snow and School Karaoke

Hello again my friends! Is everything ok in Brazil?
Today during my class I received a message from my friend Gabi saying that little flakes of snow were falling from the sky.
I have to describe the feeling at that time. I couldn't stop looking outside for this flakes.
But the problem was that sometimes it was supposed to me to have received this message in the last night.
But at the time I didn't know if this happened or not, so I kept looking outside searching for the snow!
I felt something very funny at the moment. Like a child waiting for the Santa Claus in the Christmas or waiting for the Easter Eggs in the morning in Easter.
Is like a hope of something that is about to start. Do you know?
I just wanted to write about it here.
The weather is not that cold yet, so maybe this is the main reason why it didn't start. But doesn't matter.
Today we have a school party and its purpose is to sing in a karaoke. But like all the school parties, this is just an excuse to party hard! hahaha
I had promised that in all of the school parties I must go dressed up!
So... the tonight's costume is... William Wallace! hahahaha
I have already the kilt that I bought in Scotland and I bought a plastic sword and the blue face paint that he uses in the movie.
Later I could post here the picture of me ready for the party! Ihull!
Cheers!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário